OSCARLATOR charts interrests ?

Hi William,

I do believe there would be some interest and would suggest you do post it to
your web page.

Regarding the EQX data - perhaps something along the lines of free data from
NASA's J-track javascript program would be of use to you?

             http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/realtime/JTrack/

Perhaps others also have suggestions...

73 OM de Lowell, K9LDW