ISS-Satgates and PCsat

I notice that ISS was back on Packet last pass, though it was very hard to
hit compared to PCsat.  And since I only saw 3 other folks on it, and
most people were probably not trying, congestion on the uplink was
doubtful the cause.?  I was using an OSCAR class station...

I noticed that None of the packets made it to http://www.ariss.net either
so if you have taken your APRS SATGATE off the air, it is time to check it
out, warm it up, and lets get those worldwide feeds going again.
Similarly, we need all those IGates on 145.825 as well..  Everyone can
contribute...  (and do others  agree that PCsat has moved back up
towards 145.830 again now that it is 20 deg C colder?)

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob