Mini-DXpedition to EM06 and EM16 in Oklahoma on Sunday

Hello gang,

I am planning to be in EM06 and EM16 (tricky dancing) in Oklahoma on 17
February for at least the mid morning pass of UO-14.  From the data that I
have at present there should be a pass at 9:40 local time till 9:55.  I'll
do what I can to help as many folks as possible for these grids.  There are
a couple of other passes that day that I can try to work if needed.  Any
questions I'll try to answer them. Use this email address and kc5tty@aol.
I'll try to do what I can.

Steve  KC5TTY
EM04 Elgin, Oklahoma