PW0T satellite DXpedition to Trindade Island

A team of 10 operators will depart a Brazilian Navy base in Rio de Janeiro, bound for Trindade Island.  The operators expect PW0T to be on the air with multiple stations from 18 February thru 02 March.  The arrival time should be reliable because the Navy ship can drop them off by helicopter if necessary.
http://www.trindade2002.com/ <http://www.trindade2002.com/>
The web site says that they have an IC-910H donated by Icom, and that this would be the first-ever satellite operation from Trindade.  I hope somebody gave them an S-band downconverter and dish.  If they aren't on AO40, hopefully they will at least get on AO10.

On a related note, today I received Satellite DXCC certificate #274 in the mail.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA