Re: AO-40 question - PT II

I was thinking of the same thing. Since I already use a home brew 2M to 10M
converter, my thought was to use the up/down outputs from AO40RCV to
increment or decrement a counter that drove a D to A converter. The output
of the D/A would in turn tune a varactor on the downconveter 117 MHz. L.O..
This would keep the whole downlink passband tracked. This is still a "paper
project". If and when I get around to it I'll post the results.

Howie AB2S