Re: Tuning Software to use with Nova

Dan, et al

The W6IHG Radio Tuner currently interfaces with Nova For Windows and
controls the Yaesu FT847 and Kenwood TS2000 for frequency , mode and
doppler. The radio interface for Icom radios is almost ready for beta
testing. The next big change to the W6IHG Radio Tuner will be manual
control of the downlink from your radio. I plan to have that into beta
testing by the end of the month.

Check out my web site

Jerry, W6IHG