Re: AO-40 question - PT II

Mike:
Some years ago, I wrote a program to control the Icom radios.  I
remember being able to set the frequency, but do not remember any
command analagous to step up or down.  Step size can be programmed (on
some rigs) and I've used the step up/down lead on the mic jack to do
doppler correction, but never executed a step in software.

I could be wrong on this, it's bee, quite a few years.

Good luck with getting on!
73,
Jim
wb4gcs@amsat.org