Re: AO-40 question - PT II

I wonder how hard it would be to program a PIC chip (Stamp-1?)
to "emulate" the mike up/down controls...  Have it read the
current frequency, then increment/decrement and set the frequency
when it sees an up/down line wiggle.  I've tried using FODTrack's
doppler tracking with AO-40's beacon, open-loop, with not good
success, since I use an ICOM R-7000 allmode scanner for the IF.
I'd like to use up/down from AO40RCV, but the scanner doesn't have
a microphone!

Greg  KO6TH