Re: AO-40 question - PT II

The Icoms don't have an up/dn frequency setting that I know of.  They do
have a frequency setting setting command.  It is as you have below:

FEFEraE005fdFD

where ra is the radio address, 42 in the 820 case.
where fd is the operating frequency.  the fd value is in the format:

50 34 12 45 01   for a frequency of 145.12345 mHz.  It is in a right to
left, two digit format.

--
73, Roy -- W0SL

E-Mail: rdwelch@swbell.net