AO-40 question - PT II

OK...  next question.  Does anyone have the hex value
command strings to do up/down freq control to the ICOM
radios.  I believe that FEFE42E005 is correct as a starting
point, but I find no command for up or down.

I am using an ICOM IC-820H, although I would bet the
command would be the same for the 821 and others.  In
fact, it might be the same for most of the ICOM line,
with just a different address byte (42 for the 820) in
the command line.

If I get this working, I can let it collect data while I am
at work.  If not, Doppler will take it out in minutes.

Anyone have any experience?

Mike.

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/