AO-40 question - the answer.

Since I have never seen this mentioned before, and
asked the question, I will share the answer on the
list.  Perhaps this will help someone else.

The ALAT/ALON data is sent in the M block of the telemetry,
and is read in the "Mailbox" tab of the AO-40 program.

The latest data is from 01 Feb 02.  For now, it is not
automatically updated, but rather, it is manually uploaded
into the satellite.  It says to increment 1 per day, so
for tomorrow, 4/317 looks good.

My thanks to all the fine people who replied to my question.
It is always a learning experience.  Thank you.

Mike.

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/