Re: TVRO dish and AO-40

Hi Jason

Please allow me to add to your query about the 12 foot dish.
The use of a ten foot dish has been demonstrated and discussed here on
the BB  .    What I'd like to know is if any one has looked into spoiling
the east west beam width so that it more resembles a fan tail beam.
Either by truncating each side of the dish or by spoiling the beam width
by covering the edges to a given depth.     So those that would like to
answer your query might like to add my question to yours.

Joe  K0VTY