AO-40 question.

OK...  over the weekend I got all my connections wired
up, and now I am able to use AO-40 Rcv.  No good data
late Sunday, so I gave my wife a crash course in using
my system here.  She got some good data today.  (Her
call is N5NHC, no interest in Satellite)

My question is, the first thing I looked for was ALAT/ALON.
Can't find it in the data.  Am I blind?  Is it only sent every
now and then, and she didn't catch it?  (I will catch it if
I tell her she didn't catch it  <grin>)

TIA for the answers.

Mike.  KD9KC

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com