Tuning Software to use with Nova

I was looking at Nova-Tune and would like to have the group's advice... Are there any radio tuning programs other than Nova-Tune
that interface with Nova via DDE?  WispDDE doesn't appear to include Nova as an option.  I already have the Icom C-IV
computer-to-radio interface hardware, so I'm reluctant to spend $150 for a dedicated hardware/software package.

Thanks and 73,
Dan Fitch, KG4OVP
AMSAT #33712