Downconverts for SALE

Hi All,

This is WJ6T and I have some more of the 31881's  downconverter for AO-40
down link

They  are the California Amplifiers and are used but work like new. I sale
them for $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling for the 123MHz IF output
and I do all the mods. Or for $50.00  plus $5.00 S/H  with all the mods plus
change the crystal for the 145Mhz IF  plus $5.00 shipping and handling each.
I use the 123MHz on my FT100d and FT-847. This works out very good.

You can now send your money by PayPal. I need to add $5.00 for this type of
payment. I know this better way for out of the USA to pay. Shipping out of
the USA is $10.00 to $15.00.

Let me know by E-Mail if you would like one and I will hold it for you till
your check or money order gets here. I can ship the 123Mhz. a day or two
after I get your check or money order I have crystals on order for the
145MHz  IF output and can ship a day or two after I get the crystals in  As
for the specs lookat this URL     http://communities.msn.com/wc0y  for the
31732. The 31881,s are the same but have  a small amount more IF gain.

Robert F. Gerner
10200 Cheyenne Dr.
Bakersfield, Ca. 93312

phone 661-588-7475