Re: syncing Icoms? IC-271 + IC-471 + CT-16

Mike,
    You may synchronize both rigs without the CT-16 interface, one standard
CT-17 box and software like WiSPDDE v4.0 is enough. Besides, with the
addition of a satellite tracking application like WiSP, SatPC32, Nova or
SatScape you can get auto doppler compensation with "transparent tuning".

   73 de Nando, CX6DD