Antenna Calculator

Hi All,
Does anyone know a program for calculation of  parabolic antenna and patch
feeds?
The other question is which Antenna Handbook is good enough as a reference
book for Antenna calculation and some modeling?
This book have to contain formula and equation for almost all type of
antenna and even apprepriate for programming of some calculator.
I wonder that there are a lot of Antenna Analyzer and Simulator but too less
Calculator.
The only question is can you work effectively with an Analyzer or Simulator
if you have not calculated the antanna, at least its geomterical dimension
for finding out the function and interrelationship of it by Simulator or
Analyzer?
Maybe i could not understand the purpose and using of Calculator and
Analyzer? if i am wrong, please correct me.
Is there a second-hand bookstore for ordering some old editions?
Many thanks
Joubin