[Fodtrack DIN connections#1]

 Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 00:27:57 -0500
 From: Clifford Buttschardt <cbuttsch@slonet.org>
 To: wcp2@skynet.net, ka0yos@amsat.org, fspinner@hotmail.com
 CC: amsat-bb@amsat.net

 Thanks Carig, Joe and Fred for the reply.  I see now where I have a
dual
 problem in that I had to first convert a G5500 rotor box to a G5500B by
 installing a panel DIN on the rear wall along with a bunch of relays.
Of  course the connector purchased had different numbering.  Then
consulting
 a G5600 schematic showed an error.  It seems as long as the function of
 FODtrack and and the function of what is shown in the G5600 schematic
are
 similar, we should be able to interchange rotors at different stations.
     This certainly isn't the first time DIN connectors have been
numbered
 differently, especially the 8 pin series.  Cliff K7RR