Thermal Question

All,

A bit off topic for sats, but I have a question on computers.

I'm having a heat problem with my main computer, added a bigger case fan but
am stuck on the old question, blow air in or blow air out question.

Any comments on which is better, and why?

I've got three fans on this beast now, one exhausting, one on the CPU and
one on the case, well guess it's four if you count the power supply.

Thanks

Steve N6CRR