SSTV on AO-40

Hello,
last nigth I'm was on Ao-40 and I worked few stations from JA and my first
VK stations.
After MA 20 my downlink was very weak and too much QSB, usually during SW
pass for me is better.
Otherwise in RX and QSB there was many Japanise hams in SSTV mode and I take
some pics.
I you want to listen my first QSO and also SSTV images, follow link below.
I hope to work USA states next time.

http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv/sat/AO-40/

73 de Andrea IT9GSV
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv