SPACE 2002

Hi All,
 I just read about the upcoming SPACE 2002 Conference in Albuquerque,
N.M.
It's an International Conference and Exposition on
Engineering,Construction, Operations and Business of Space.
 I was wondering if anyone has attended any of the previous conferences.
Is this something that would be of interest to the average AMSAT member
who has an interest in space? Or would it be directed more to the
professional folks?
 It'll be held on March 17-21 and will be held in conjunction with
ROBOTICS 2002. Check out the following:
http://www.spaceandrobotics.org
 Any comments will be appreciated. 73 de Doug KA8QCU