Re: FO-20

Richard - N7VWJ asked:

> What seems to be the problem with FO-20?

I'm not sure what you are asking.  I used it as recently as last night
and it's working OK.  The beacon is just an unmodulated carrier, but the
transponder is working fine.  The signal is not as strong as FO-29, and
the receiver dies not hear as well either.  The batteries are getting
pretty weak so the bird shuts down part way through each eclipse, but
comes back on when it comes back into sun.  However this last part does
not matter at the moment as FO-20 is in 100% sun for the next couple
months.

73