Ladies and Gentlemen-- Thanks for the time...

TO ALL:  Thank You!

Thanks for the time you spent trying to get into the ORLANDO-HAM"VATION"
We had a minor miscalculation on the amount of QRM/N that would be generated
with several thousand HAM's  each equip'ed with an HT!!!!!

The floor was several hunderd feet over us....  we had the worse signals
I've seen/heard
due to the number of ill informed, selecting near SAT DL freq's for their
personal XL to
DAD simplex channels...

We had 20 or so people looking across the street WATCHING as a guy keyed up
and
overwelmed our station...  add to that the surrounding buildings and you
would
think all was lost!!

But no! AO-10!!!!    had its stellar near earth orbit and saved the day...
We had
over 10 contacts.. and had wandering HAM's make their first QSO via SAT to
such
unreachable places as.......... Ontario!...... France!........ California!

I Thank and Will Identify the stations we worked!  I'm Sorry only that there
were not
more people on AO-10, because it was rocking....

We tried AO-40 all day and could not hear the beacon.... Maybe next time..

Again to the AO-10 Faithful..... a Heart Felt Thanks.... You made a Hamfest
AMSAT DEMO work.... Appreciate your dedication and time!

BTW the Guy from France - is DIEing for a FO-29 contact but we are
out of his loop during the pass....

I will post the station log (its short)/.

Rich
KG4ITU/AA4MD (Jim) - "Tampa Trailer Boys"