24GHz RX system.

Hi AMSATs,

I tried many time on 13cm without result, so I started with some 24GHz
system :-) (I also have more interrest in this band).

I designed some circuit, but it seems some problem to find good mixing
diodes for this high frequency. I need to have two diodes in a SOT3 case. In
an DUBUS article what I used as guide design I seen two types that can be
used.

These are: HP-HSCH 5312/5310 or Siemens BAT14-110S.

What is the best, and where are these diode available ?
Maybe today there are better diodes for use on 24GHz. ?

I am also interrested in some 24GHz advises. I have not many  experience in
24GHz, thats also why I make this 24GHz RX system :-)

73 de PE1RAH, William.
pe1rah@hotmail.com
---