yaesu g5500 manual

Does anyone have a copy of the manual handy? I need to get the calibration
instructions for the elevation side setup. My meter reads 0-180 but the
antenna actually moves -15 to 190. If anyone would scan that page in the
book and email it, I would be extremely thankfull. I have the book around
here SOMEWHERE, but It does not seem to want to be found.

Thanks
Floyd Rodgers KC5QBC
Multi ended candle burning artist in training