Re: Prototype FEC telemetry encoder/decoder released

In a message dated 02-02-01 10:04:05 EST, jfitzgerald@alum.WPI.EDU writes:
>  Perhaps it would be sensible to begin these changes _before_
>  implementation ... as it is there has been a drop off in telemetry
>  submitted from AO-40 lately.

I agree.  We will need ground station application software that
can receive the new format.  If no one can receive it, it will
be a long time before it's implemented on AO-40.

I've also emailled Joe privately.  If anyone else is
interested,  please email me off the list so we can coordinate
our computer programming efforts.

Douglas KA2UPW
dquagliana@aol.com