AO-40...I'm ready!

Hello Amsat's friends,

I'm happy to inform you I'm ready on AO-40 and my first impression was very
good.
Thank you all hams for help me during troubleshutings.
My rig for reception is a 80cm offset dish and 5 helix turns,downconverter
Cal Amp 31732 (now work fine!!) and for uplink in UHF 13 el cross
polarization with maximun 35-40 watt (and 35 mt RG213).
I would like this day 10 feb 2002 abt at 04:00 A.M. to make my first QSO
with VK stations.Also I'll be on DX Cluster during AO-40 pass.
In total four years with amateur satellite traffic I hope this nigth (for
me..) my dream will be realyze.
Thak you all for yours precious support !!

Andrea, IT9GSV
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv