XE2AT in DK79 !!!

Hi Boys after a wet trip to southeast in Mexico now I will be in DK79 the Sunday night and probably the Monday morning , 10th a
nd 11th.
I will try to work the Monday just if passanger are late in the airport ( I hope so )...
The Sunday night I will be both pass East and West.
About last trip I am very sorry about just work one pass, the high pass because a very heavy rain but I will be soon again and
maybe the UO14 and AO27 are no close like this month.
I will post the contact list late.
Thanks and enjoy, you worked VILLAHERMOSA in the TABASCO state, EK37/38, WOWWW I have just a QSO with one guide in this wonderf
ull state...
73 de Al
XE2AT
Ps I hope now I can activate new grids soon.