Orlando Hamvention!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

JIM AA4MD and Myself KG4ITU (and hopefully recruits from the surrounding
crowd)
will be operating on everthing we can get to this Friday/Sat/Sun (Mar 8
(setup) thru 10th)
at the Orlando Hamvention.  If you hear our calls please give us a shout! As
we will be
generating interest and manning an AMSAT booth.  If you are local to the
area and
can run WISP/NOVA and a Yeasu Sat rig drip by and releave us!  We are
running on
my trailer with AO-40 capability as well at AO-10 class 144/440 antenna,
plus a couple
of HT's with Arrows etc... for those who want to see how we got our feet wet
and give
it a try.

Thanks for the bandwidth... See you on the air.

Rich
KG4ITU - "Tampa Trailer Boys"