Re: Call sign?

Reinhart!

Call signs are no longer the pride of hams. Identifying with a call is
dangerous to your
health, welfare and often to your computer.   Using a call hinders from
making stupid
remarks, criticize unjustly and behave like an ass. For many years now
good
manners are on the decline and the computer is a perfect tool to
facilitate exactly that.
Many people eat food with a spoon for maximum  effect but manners with a
fork
for least.  I proposed once to filter out all mail that does not contain
a legitimate
call, or other proof of ham interests, in the header or signature and was
soundly beaten up by the so called  civilized world.  "" It is a free
world ""  but only for us  not you !

Walter, NQ2O