Re: fiberglass boom

I'm just using the wood part - a 1 1/4" closet pole.  2M and 70cm
beams at each end, with a BBQ grill for S-band on the inside.
http://home.jps.net/~gregd/hamsite.htm

I guess the PVC would help with the weather, but the thing's been
up there for a couple of years with no obvious ill effects.  Of course,
this is California...

Greg  KO6TH