Info about AO-10

Dear Friends,

I planning a DX-pedition to St Peter and St Paul Rocks to 15 days begin in
mid of this month to operate in Satellite mode (AO-10, FO-20, FO-29 and
UO-14) and HF. I need information about the MA of AO-10 to better operation
since I will use low power and mid gain antennas. More information in
http://www.geocities.com/dasvirgens/aspsp/dxspspeng.html

Tks in advance, Joaquim das Virgens