Re: PCSAT status

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Piero Baudino wrote:

> what's the PCSAT status in this days?
> I have just track one PCSAT orbit here in Italy (9.20z now) but no signals
> heard....
> '73 de Piero, IW1FXZ

PCsat is doing fine.  It resets now and then, but power is not too low, so
we just try to restore its settings when we can.  Half the passes over our
command station are now between 0000 and 0500 local while we are asleep
and so our first pass to correct any problems are the ones after 1300z.

Latest news is usally updated on the web page...