fn-51

To All.
the 0300 pass just went by, and I just got in.  FN 51 was a nightmare to
work from.  it was 30 degrees before the wind chill, there was at least a 30
knot wind, and to top it off, it was snowing.  I was going to stay until the
police arrived and wanted to know who, what , why and where and when....
the place was the coastguard beach historical site and is very dark and in
the middle of nowhere. at the begining of the pass my HT battery died  so I
missed making contact with Jamacia. and picked it up with K5oe. KK5DOand yes
w5bts.and I believe 23 stations all together. I will post the list, and qsl
as promptly as possible.  I am sorry it didnot work out for the last pass
but safety and staying out of jail was a priority, you have to admit a guy
dressed in a down jacket, stocking hat, waving a arrow antenna with a kid
logging things on a lap top in a dump truck, in a blizzard, in the middle of
nowhere, sort of makes you look like your a spy or just got out of the
sanitarium.
73 to all who made it happen.
if I didnt reply I am sorry, I will do it again in the summer.
regards
KB1HJB and KB1HJA