Double and other Posts

Apologies due... sort of. Sometime ago I switched my subscription addresses
for the AMSAT list... from "postmaster" to my personal box "ojl"... or so I
thought. But being over 50 I promptly forgot from which to which, or if the
server got my e-mail... I'm in Siberia, funny things happen. Therefore I
sent the message twice... thinking that the server would reject the one
from the not-subscribed address... (and I would discover which address I'm
subed under.) BUT it told them both...

BAD SERVER! (rhymes with BAD DOG!)

Perhaps this is how other (unwanted) postings are getting through?

The List Manager should look into this... (and please delete the
<postmaster@nerpa.net> address)

thx de OJ ex-N5JXU