Re: M2 rotor pair and tracking boxes

Jim -

If you use Nova for Windows, you will not need an additional interface;
Nova talks directly to the M^2 units using a serial port.  I don't
believe that any other tracking program (or interface box, for that
matter) does this.

NASA has used Nova and the M^2 rotators for their shuttle/ISS
communication for several years at Edwards Air Force Base, California.

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University