M2 rotor pair and tracking boxes

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has used the M2 heavy duty az/el
rotor set (MT3000 and OR2800) and their control boxes with any sort of
track box.  We are considering upgrading our rotor system at USAFA to this
pair and need to be sure we know what auto tracking solutions are plug and
play with it.
A response from any of the track box hardware/software vendors who will
guarantee their solution will work would also be of interest.

Jim
jim@coloradosatellite.com