RE: 10,000th SETI Workunit Milestone

At 06:17 PM 2/4/2002 +0000, Richard@g3rwl.demon.co.uk wrote:
>  and we pay by the
>minute for ISP calls over here.

You guys should change this.  You'd be a lot happier with a flat fee per
month.

(Taking his tongue out of his cheek .....)

And to think that there were some people who were opposed to the break up
of AT & T!  We could be in this same hole with a national telephone
monopoly if it weren't for some fairly far-sighted economists a few decades
back.  (no, don't thank me, just send money).

John W2FS