RE: 10,000th SETI Workunit Milestone

> > Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Sure thing.

Its a pity that their recent change of some sort of "bandwidth usage policy"
now means that I will be putting less work units into the "pot". Its next to
impossible to communicate data either way in the UK weekday evening-time
nowadays unless I stay connected for a long time ... and we pay by the
minute for ISP calls over here.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org