Re: to G land

A search for g7jjf on google brings up his web site with an email link of
jon@g7jjf.demon.co.uk

-- John Melton  g0orx/n6lyt

                Principal Systems Software Engineer
        ((      Sun Microsystems,
      (|~~|     Solaris House, Guillemont Park,
       `--'     Minley Road, Blackwater,
                Camberley, Surrey GU17 9QG, England
       JAVA     Phone: +44 1252 421708  (internal ext 21708)
                Email: john.melton@sun.com