FS: AO-40 antennas at Orlando hamfest

I will have for sale at the Orlando Hamfest, this comming weekend,
Conifer/Andrew's bbq grill antennas. The models that will be availiable
are the 18T-2400 and the 26T-2400. These antennas were carefully
uninstalled recently out of up-and -running mmds systems. Included will
be all stainless steel hardware needed for installation.
The price: 18T-2400=$45.00
                26T-2400-$60.00
I will also have for sale brand new Channelmaster's 84cm dishes. These
.84m dishes antennas are new-never used, still in factory plastic wrap.
Channelmaster made these dishes for Primstar but were never put into
service. The dish come with az/el pole mount, feed strut, and stainles
steel hardware.
The price: $100.00 If you don't want/need the pole mount, the price will
be $85.00
Those of you interested in these new dish antennas, and want a grantee
too receive one, should contact me asap. I only have a pickup truck too
haul with.
I will send a digi picture of any of the above antennas too anyone upon
request.
You can contact me at: wj4w@msn.com
                                           or
                                   wj4w@amsat.org