PCsat restored.

OK, at 1500z on Sunday I reloaded PCsat partially.  I tried a full upload
including Bulletins and it croaked when it tried to then show me what the
bulletins had been (TNC's do that...)

So then I waited a minute and then uploaded only the minimum command set
to put it into low power - but - normal mode and will wait to upload the
bullletins until next pass after a full orbits charge...  At LOS at 1509z
volts were up to 15.25 under a +180 MA charge.

Unlike December, orbits are now coming over the command station in the
mornings, so when it resets, we can get it back into low power mode at the
start of the sunny side of the pass.  THus it can then make it through
eclipse.  But in 2 weeks it will be back to crisis mode where we will have
to rely on southern hemisphere command stations to do this... but sun
angles will be better in general..

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob