I have a screw loose

Hi Bruce, I would assume a wed net wouldn't be on , on a sat.  stupid of me
to suggest that I guess, I do believe something is happening out of the
ordinary, I am by no means implying  I am a know it all here, but, either
there is a new group of users who know nothing about how a repeater
functions, or the etiquette is just lacking, is it possible for another
satellite 's transmission to be retransmitted on uo-14.   these overlapping
transmissions sound like SSB.  Anyways, I will make the trek to FN51 to give
it my best shot.  as usual if you cant find out what the problem is, it is
usually the operator. right?

You guys teach me  alot, please keep up the great postings.
73
Lou
KB1HJB