Re: CQ South America (donde esta LU, CE, y OA)

>  > Tonight, from 0100 to 0130 utc, AO-10 will cover most of N.A.
>  > and S.A. and will be under 10,000 km as it approaches perigee.
>  > Signals will be LOUD.  Please listen for me on phone at 145.900
>  > and CW at 145.890.Tnx es 73,
>  > Jerry, K5OE
>
>  What a waste of time that was.  I called CQ for about 20 minutes,
>  no takers.  So I scanned up and down the band for a few minutes.
>  I heard only one QSO.
>
>  Well, back to the TV.

Mike,
Admittedly, nobody south of Panama showed up (I was not surprised), but in
the 30 min period between 0045 and 0115, I had nice, casual QSO's with K7AZ,
KB9KHM, W0TUP, and VE3BCG.  Signals were 55 to 57 with only slight fading.
Several ops mentioned the 1800 utc window for AO-40 tomorrow morning.
73,
Jerry, K5OE