Need support for  ZY0SAT

Hi all !

 Joaquim PS7JN has plan to work satellite operation from  St Peter & St
Paul  rocks as callsign ZY0SAT , 23 Feb 〜 10 Mar . But he dose not have any
quipments to make QRV on AO-40 . Can anyone help him ?
  If OK , please e-mail to ps7jn@hotmail.com  .

          73  de  JH3DJX/Yuki

http://www.geocities.com/dasvirgens/aspsp/dxspspeng.html