uo-14

tonights 00:30 utc pass over fn41   has me a bit concerned about being able
to acieve good contacts for feb 4, at FN51.  every pass has another group of
some sort retransmitting, I assume this is the net that was previously
spoken about.  does anyone else have reports of this happening? is it in my
head?  I donot want monday night to be a waste of anyones time.  any input
would be great, I cannot be on the next passes tonight to see if it is still
happening.
73 to all
Lou KB1HJB