ao-40 sigs level at MA 19 VS MA 241

I recently check MB signal at the following orbits phase.

At MA20 squint of 114 degrees signal here in FN36KA are S7, at MA 241 squint 15
degrees signal is near noise floor. Elevation was over 19 degrees and azimut 174
in both case. How can we explain the signal level difference?

The satellite is at near the same distance from QTH on the each side of the orbit
whats make an 6 S units difference and squint of 15 give normally better antenna
aligment but due to proximity at MA 20 the large squint seems to not be a major
factor.

Thank's for your orbital body calculus informations.
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
          http://www.qsl.net/ve2dwe/
C.P.341
Sorel-Tracy