432 transverter for sale

I have a Down East 432-28 transverter for sale. This is the 10watt version
and has both crystals for 432mhz-435mhz and 435-437mhz. I have never used
the unit for transmit and only a couple times on receive. I built it from
the kit and sent it back to Down East for testing/tuning. In other words it
is still in new condition. I am asking $325.00 for the unit along with the
manual. If you are interested please email me or call my cell phone at
605.376.2708.

Thanks,
Chad

Chad Phillips