CQ South America (donde esta LU, CE, y OA)

AO-10 has been excellent lately, with strong downlink signals and only
moderate QSB.  Earlier this morning, at 25,000 km out, it was easy to hear
with my small 4x2 beam--but lonely.  I guess it was Saturday night in ZL and
VK and everyone was out on the town :-)

Tonight, from 0100 to 0130 utc, AO-10 will cover most of N.A. and S.A. and
will be under 10,000 km as it approaches perigee.  Signals will be LOUD.
Please listen for me on phone at 145.900 and CW at 145.890.
Tnx es 73,
Jerry, K5OE