Broaden your (Radio)Horizon. :-)

Hi.

For those with a receiver having 10.7MHz IF out, this offer may be tempting.
http://www.helmut-singer.de/stock/1093752627.html

Just bought one, works well.

I know that there are newer solutions, but they are expensive, and some are
only updating slowly. This old thing has no problem displaying frq-hopping
networks realtime.
Well, at least a sweep takes 60mS, so sort of semi-realtime, a bit faster
would have looked nicer, but the price can't be beat, at least not in
Europe, to my knowledge.

I know americans have lots of surplus-shops, but overhere in The Old World
they are kind of rare

73 de OZ1LRG

Disclaimer: No connection with the referenced company other than as a
satisfied customer..